Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150
- Year – 2019
- Engine – V4.0
- Type of fuel – gasoline
- Number of seats – 5
- Transmission – automatic (4WD)
- Comfortable leather interior
The cost of renting car without a driver:
- 1 day – 170 USD
- 5 days and more – 150 USD per day
The cost of renting car with a driver:
- Extra cost – 20 USD per day for the driver + meal and accommodation of the driver.
The cost of renting includes:
- Insurance of the vehicle
- Technical service of the vehicle
- Full amount of renting paid during receiving a car in use.
- Guaranteed 500 USD deposit paid during receiving a car in use and will be returned back to the client upon returning a vehicle to the company.
Deposit could be withhold in full or partly if:
- A tire is broken (torn apart), broke a window – withheld the value of the damage.
- Scratches or small damage valued less than 500 USD – the sum of the repairing work to be withheld only.
- Damage caused to a vehicle valued more than 500 USD – then 500 USD to be withheld in full. The rest of the repairing works will be covered by insurance.
- A vehicle insured for the sum valued to the market price.
- The cost of insurance included into the cost of renting.
- Franchise valued to the sum of 500 USD (same as deposit).
- In case of the car accident if the damage less than franchise, then the insurance company do not take part in repairing works.
- In case of the car accident if the damage more than franchise, then the insurance company takes franchise and the rest of of the work do by themselves.
You need to follow the rules of the insurance company:
- Do not drive a car drunk.
- Do not leave the place of the car accident till the police arrive.
- Violate traffic rules.
- Conclusion of a lease agreement.
- Persons over 23 years old.
- Licence of a B category.
- International driving licence for the citizens of other countries.
- Certificate from the working place (for citizens of Kyrgyzstan).
Vehicles provided by the company to be rented:
- Fully checked.
- Technically serviceable.
- Pass in use / accept after fully filled with gasoline.
Every vehicle equipped:
- Aid kit.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Necessary kit of tools to remove wheel.
- Emergency sign.
- Wheels stoppers
- Electric pump
- Jack to lift car
Rope, shovels and baby seats can be provided if necessary.