“Karkara” yurt/tent camp, Charkuduuk gorge
Working period from 1st of June to 31st of August 2020
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 2 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 50 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 70 USD per pax per night
Cost of single accommodation in a yurt:
- Accommodation with breakfast – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 70 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 80 USD per pax per night
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 2 pax) in a tent:
- Accommodation with breakfast – 35 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 45 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 55 USD per pax per night
Single accommodation supplement in a tent – 15 USD per person per night.
Minimal package – accommodation with breakfast
- Lunch or dinner without accommodation – 20 USD per pax
- Rent of a mountain bike (a whole day) – 12 USD/one, a half day – 6 USD/one
- Rent of a horse – 6 USD/hour
- “Karkara” camp offers 12 living yurts and 15 tents for tourist accommodation (up to 2 pax in a yurt and up to 2 pax in a tent).
- Camp offers 1 big dining room with wooden tables and benches. There is a satellite TV set in the dinning place. There is a bar with choices of drinks.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are served in Buffet style, with choices of several types of meal.
- Yurt camp and each sleeping yurt/tent have electricity, with plug in service for re-charging
- Living yurt has beds, a matrass, a linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
- Living tent has a camp cot, with a matrass, a linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
- Only living yurts have its PRIVATE SHOWER CABIN AND A TOILET!
- For those, living in tents, there are 3 WC (Asian style), 2 WC (European style), 3 shower cabins and a sauna (works upon request for extra charge).
- There is a mobile connection working of BEELINE company only.
Booking conditions and cancellation policy:
- Please send booking requests to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking requests are not accepted by telephone nor by oral form.
- In case there are specific requirements in the group (e.g. vegetarians), please indicate it during your reservation.
- Vouchers should be obtained and paid in our office in Bishkek in advance. Groups without showing vouchers at a yurt camp will not be accepted.
- Cancellation fee during 3 days before check in – without penalties
- Cancellation fee in less than 3 days, customer has to pay 50% from the total cost of a voucher.
If more than 1 day accommodation, the full amount for the 1st night including meals.