Hunting has always been important in the great nomads’ life. Food gathering has generated many different customs and traditions, including national horse riding games.
Since ancient times it was believed that the hunting bird is the most loyal and reliable assistant. Eagles and falcons were used for a long time before the appearance of firearms and remained in the status of a family member.
Kyrgyz tribes use hunting birds to hunt from the 10th century AD. up to now, they keep this incredible tradition from generation to generation.
Visiting Kyrgyzstan you get unique opportunity to learn and see how birds had been trained and for what reason.
- Moreover you will meet local famous hunters;
- Visit festival Salbuurun (competition of hunters);
- See traing and hunting demonstration of birds of prey;
- Get one meter close to the real trained predator;
- Hold and touch the bird;
- Check the wingspan and dive speed of the Eagle;
Unforgetable emotions are guaranteed!