Bishkek city - Chon Kemin Valley - Issyk Kul Lake - Kochkor village - Karakol city – Bishkek city.
- Excursion to Ala Archa Natural park
- Sightseeing tour in Bishkek city.
- Handicraft museum-shop in Kochkor.
- Karakol sightseeing tour: Dungan mosque, Russian Orthodox cathedral, Przhevalskii Memorial Complex.
- Cholpon Ata - Petroglyphs site.
- Burana Tower Historical complex (UNESCO)
- “Kuksi” preparation in a Korean restaurant in Bishkek.
- Pilaf preparation in Uzbek family house in Bishkek.
- Lecture about traditional Kyrgyz cuisine at “CACSA” and demonstration of products.
- Tasting of Ice cream and fruits at “CACSA.
- Lamb butchering in Chon Kemin. Preparing delicacies, traditional drinks, tea from herbs.
- Lunch in Russian family house with degustation of honey, jams and homemade wine. Jam cooking in Cholpon Ata.
- Picnic in Grigorevski gorge. Vegetables and meat on the grill.
- Dungan cuisine in Karakol. Master Class.
- Uyghur cuisine in Karakol. Master Class.
- Bread making in Kochkor village.
- Kazakh cuisine in Tokmok city. Master Class.
- Visit to the Bishkek Wine and Champagne Factory. Degustation.
- Visit to the “Shoro” factory in Bishkek. Degustation of traditional drinks.