“Light House” hut is located 3-4 hours from alpine camp towards Ak Sai glacier, 3400 m. above sea level. The hut is warm and it’s very comformable here to have a rest after ascents. It takes 1-3 hours hike almost to any summit from the hut.
“Light House” hut
- Two huts for 42 people
- Tambour is before each room. Tambour is made to save heat, as well as equipped with shelves for shoes and equipment.
- Boiler room
- The hut is equipped with gas heating, ventilation and electricity.
- The hut is equipped with a gasoline generator and solar battery.
Сamping in own tents within hut’s territory:
Camping in own tents within the territory of “Light House” hut is possible only after solution with hut’s curator and only on a specially designated area.
General information for participants:
- Russian citizens can enter Kyrgyzstan both by foreign passport and all-Russian passport.
- There is no need in registration for Russian citizens who stay on the territory of Kyrgyzstan no more than 30 days. (You need to have your passport with a mark of entry, or a copy of air/railway ticket).
- Please, take care of your insurance policy (covering at least $ 20,000) in case of rescue and search operations organization
Cost of transfer:
Airport – Bishkek (35 km):
- car – 1 – 2 people with baggage – 20 USD per car one way
- minivan – 3 -4 people with baggage – 35 USD per car one way
- minibus – 5-12 people with baggage – 45 USD per bus one way
Bishkek – Ala Archa camp:
- car – 1 – 2 people with baggage – 45 USD per car one way
- minivan – 3 -4 people with baggage – 55 USD per car one way
- minibus – 5-12 people with baggage – 70 USD per bus one way