Kyrgyzstan is a country of contrasts and tons of highlights. Its variety impresses to the deepest corners of your soul and leave unforgettable experience for a long time. Tien-Shan Trail Race is a fascinating mountain marathon for professionals as well as for amateur runners. The race will take place in the Base Camp “Karkara”, the picturesque natural boundary of the Issyk-Kul region - Char Kuduk. The runners can test their forces in 3 km or 10 km race, as well as in half-marathon (21 km) and marathon (42 km) distances. Let's escape from the city, get unforgettable impressions of the mountain scenery and enjoy the atmosphere of the sports festival together!
The aims of Marathon:
• Promotion of resort tourism and healthy life-style; motivation of the people for physical exercises and activities.
• Develop of international contact in tourism and sport; acquaintances with the best marathoners of Kyrgyzstan.
• Attraction of sportsmen and tourists of neighborhoods and other countries.
There will be 4 Marathon destinations:
• Full Marathon Distance (42 km and 195 m)
• Half Marathon Distance (21 km and 97.5 m)
• 10 km running distance
• 3 km running distance.
Please kindly pay your attention that Marathon will take place at 2200 meters above sea level.
This sport event isn’t just the part of tour program, it’s also the great opportunity to be introduced to the culture and beauty of Kyrgyzstan nature.