• Eolian Castles
• Tracking to the Konorchek Canyon
• Teaching how to shoot at night with artificial light and without it. (star tracks and starry sky also)
• Sunrise photography
• Shooting sunset pictures
• Visit hot springs in Juuku Gorge
• Shooting some classical Tien-Shan landscapes with mountains and needle-like fir-trees
• Workshop on how to process pictures, stitch panoramas and make pictures with high dynamic range (HDR)
• Visit cattle bazaar of Karakol where we will experience and take pictures of the life of bazaar, nomads and their cattle.
• Visit Salt Lake where it`s impossible to sink in it
• We will watch how the local felt handicraft shirdak is made. Also we will visit souvenir store at the same place and a museum of yurt decoration items called tush-kiyiz
• Short track to the mountains to reach the place with great panoramic view of the Son-Kul lake.