South from the road to the Kyrgyz-Chinese border. Just in ten-minutes-driving from the yurt camp there is an ancient caravanserai Tash-Rabat – one of the ancient relics of the Silk Road.
Tash-Rabat Yurt Camp is situated in 90 km from Naryn and 100 km from the Torugart pass.
• “Ak-Sai Travel” yurt camp in 2017 offers 10 living yurts for accommodation (up to 4 pax in a yurt).
• Yurt camp offers a separate dinning yurt, decorated in National style, up to 40 pax seated at once. Dinning yurt is equipped with wooden tables and benches.
• Each living yurt is decorated in a National style, has electricity, 2 wooden beds, if required 2 extra cots can be placed. Each yurt has a wooden floor, which gives an opportunity to walk without shoes or in felt slippers (also supplied in each yurt)
• Yurts are heated by an oven (twice a day)
• Each sleeping place has a matrass, linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
• There are 3 Western type toilets on the territory, a sauna and 2 water tabs.
• In case of an emergency, yurt camp is equipped with a satellite phone.