“AK-SAI TRAVEL” yurt camp at Tash Rabat tract
Yurt camp at Tash Rabat won’t be available in 2021.
- “Ak-Sai Travel” yurt camp offers 15 living yurts for accommodation (up to 4 pax in a yurt).
- Yurt camp offers 1 separate dinning yurt, decorated in National style, up to 24 pax seated at once. Dinning yurt is equipped with wooden tables and benches.
- Each living yurt is decorated in a National style, has electricity, 2 wooden beds, if required 2 extra cots can be placed. Each yurt has a wooden floor, which gives an opportunity to walk without shoes or in felt slippers (also supplied in each yurt)
- Yurts are heated by an oven (twice a day)
- Each sleeping place has a mattress, linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
- There are 3 toilets on the territory of a yurt camp, 2 water tabs, 1 sauna.
- In case of an emergency, yurt camp is equipped with a satellite phone.
- It’s possible to arrange hiking or horse riding trip on request
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 4 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 35 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 45 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 55 USD per pax per night
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 2 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 50 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 70 USD per pax per night
Cost of single accommodation in a yurt:
- Accommodation with breakfast – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 70 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 80 USD per pax per night
Minimal package – accommodation with breakfast
- Lunch or dinner without accommodation – 20 USD per person
- Horseback riding – 12 USD for 2 hours, every next hour – 12 USD
Booking conditions and cancellation policy:
- Please send booking requests to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking requests are not accepted by telephone nor by oral form.
- In case there are specific requirements in the group (e.g. vegetarians), please indicate it during your reservation.
- Vouchers should be obtained and paid in our office in Bishkek in advance. Groups without showing vouchers at a yurt camp will not be accepted.
- Cancellation fee during 3 days before check in – without penalties
- Cancellation fee in less than 3 days, customer has to pay 50% from the total cost of a voucher.
If more than 1 day accommodation, the full amount for the 1st night including meals.