The only 2 countries in the world where one can find the real nomads – Mongolia and Kyrgyzstan.
2 countries which still have the heritage of the nomads and their ancient traditions. Check the main highlights of the destinations.
- Visit Gandan Monastery and Hustain Nuruu National Reserve.
- Overnight in the Mongolian national dwelling – “ger”.
- Visit Erdene Zuu Hiid, the first Buddhist monastery in Mongolia.
- Visit Mongolian horse breeding family.
- Excursion to Ala-Archa Natural Park.
- Burana UNESCO site.
- Overnight in the Kyrgyz traditional dwelling - "yurt".