People say that the South and the North of Kyrgyzstan are like stepsisters. They are similar and totally different at the same time. The tour to the South of Kyrgyzstan reveals the features of the area inherited from its Uzbek neighbors. But Kyrgyzstan remains Kyrgyzstan at the same time. You will still see alpine mountains gorges and the Silk Road sights during your trip.
- Drive along the magnificent area of Fergana valley.
- Sightseeing tour in Osh city. Visit the main Islamic shrine – Sulaiman Too.
- Walking along the famous Chychkan canyon and breath with fresh air.
- Drive through the several number of tunnels and along the “lake shape” Naryn River.
- Visit Uzgen architectural complex (11th Century Minaret and Mausoleum)