“Karkara” yurt camp, Charkuduuk gorge
Located in the uniquely beautiful valley of Karkyra in Issyk-Kul region at an altitude of 2200 m, 470 km from Bishkek, Karkyra yurt glamping has long been a starting point for climbers, skiers and active tourists. The most popular routes in the mountains of the Central Tien Shan begin and end here. Mountain slopes covered with mighty Tien Shan firs are usually covered with snow in winter are some of the best for free-ride fans.
At your service is a real “yurt hotel” or yurt glamping which consists of 18 yurts. Each yurt has an en-suite shower and toilet.
- “Karkara” camp (2200 m) offers 18 living yurts for tourist accommodation (up to 2 pax in a yurt).
- Camp offers 1 big dining room with wooden tables and benches. There is a satellite TV set in the dinning place. There is a bar with choices of drinks.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are served in Buffet style, with choices of several types of meal.
- Yurt camp and each sleeping yurt have electricity, with plug in service for re-charging
- Living yurt has a mattress, a linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
- Yurts have its PRIVATE SHOWER CABIN AND A TOILET!
- There is a mobile connection working of BEELINE and MEGACOM company only.
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 2 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 70 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 80 USD per pax per night
Cost of single accommodation in a yurt:
- Accommodation with breakfast – 70 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 80 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 90 USD per pax per night