“Kel Suu” tent camp at Kok Kiya gorge
Tent camp Kel Suu will be opened only upon the special request in July-August of 2022.
Kyrgyzstan is rich for beautiful and unique places. In the border zone of Naryn region in 550 km from the city of Bishkek there is another magnificent and fascinating place. It is called the valley of Kok-Kya. One of the main attractions of this area is beautiful Kel-Suu lake.
The lake located in Naryn region, on the border with China. It is located in the upper reaches of the Kurumduk river, the left tributary of Kok-Kya, at an altitude of 3,500 meters above sea level. The lake is of a blockage type, formed after a strong earthquake. Lake Kel-suu is one of the most beautiful high-mountain lakes in Kyrgyzstan. Climatic conditions: Climate on the lake. Kehl-suu is cold and mountainous. The air temperature in the summer is 14-16 degrees during the day, and at night it can fall below zero. And even in this period, it may snow. The water temperature fluctuates in the summer in the range of 6-8 degrees. It has one unusual feature, sometimes the lake disappears, leaking into underground caves and grottoes, and therefore before going there, you need to know that the lake can not be found. Kel-suu is translated from Kyrgyz as “incoming water”.
The camp of “Ak-Say-Travel” Company is located in the valley of the Kok-Kya river, on the left bank of the river of the same name, the distance from Lake Kel-Suu is about 8 km at an altitude of 3280 m.
- Tent camp offers 15 tents for tourist accommodation (up to 2 pax in a tent).
- Camp offers 1 dinning tent
- Tent camp and each sleeping tent have electricity, with plug in service for re-charging
- Each sleeping place has a camp-cot, a matrass, linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
- There are 4 toilets, 3 water tabs and one “banya” on territory of a camp.
- In case of an emergency, tent camp is equipped with a satellite phone.
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 2 pax) in a tent:
- Accommodation with breakfast – 35 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 45 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 55 USD per pax per night
Single accommodation supplement – 15 USD per person per night.
Minimal package – accommodation with breakfast
- Lunch or dinner without accommodation – 20 USD per pax
Booking conditions and cancellation policy:
- Please send booking requests to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking requests are not accepted by telephone nor by oral form.
- In case there are specific requirements in the group (e.g. vegetarians), please indicate it during your reservation.
- Vouchers should be obtained and paid in our office in Bishkek in advance. Groups without showing vouchers at a camp will not be accepted.
- Cancellation fee during 3 days before check in – without penalties
- Cancellation fee in less than 3 days, customer has to pay 50% from the total cost of a voucher.
- If more than 1 day accommodation, the full amount for the 1st night including meals.