The tour is for the real connoisseurs of flowers. In Kyrgyzstan there are 3500 types of plants, 89 of them are registered in the Red Book. The tour includes places where you will have the chance to see, explore and have photos of the most popular flowers in the region. During the whole tour the group is accompanied by a professional botanist who helps the group to find the best speciments.
- Excursion to Ala Archa Nature Park
- Sightseeing tour in Bishkek
- Excursion to Jety Oguz (seven bulls) gorge
- Visit religious places as the Dungan Mosque and the Russian Cathedral in Karakol town
- Visit Petroglyph's Site near Cholpón Ata town
- Visit the ruins of the ancient city of Balasagyn in the Great Silk Road (UNESCO)
- Hundreds of species of flowers around the Issyk Kul lake region.