The Camp will be operating from 10th of June till 30th of September
Ak-Sai Yurt Camp at Son Kul LakeSon-Kul yurt camp is located at the southern shore of Son-Kul Lake. Song-Kul is an alpine lake located in the Tian-Shan Mountain Range at the altitude of 3016m.
The surroundings of Son-Kul Lake are completely virgin. The most surprising fact is that you will never see a tree or even a shrub around the lake area, but there is a lot of grass. No wonder, that Son Kul meadows has been used as summer pastures by nomads for grazing their cattle – herds of horses and yaks, flocks of sheep and goats.
There are 18 yurts for accommodation in the camp, 1 canteen yurt and a bar. In addition to the national cuisine we offer European cuisine and vegetarian menu. Inside of the yurts there are: beds with warm blankets and sleeping bags, sleepers, chest for your luggage, and traditional stove to make yurt warm and cozy. The yurt floor is covered with traditional felt rugs, which are called “shyrdaks”.
Price for accomodation at “Ak-Sai Travel” yurt camp in 2017 season:
Cost of an accommodation (up to 4 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 35 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 40 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 55 USD per pax per night
Cost of an accommodation (up to 2 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 50 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 55 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 65 USD per pax per night
Cost of single accommodation:
- Accommodation with breakfast – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 65 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 80 USD per pax per night
- Lunch or dinner without accommodation – 15 USD per person
- Rent of a bike – 12 USD for 2 hours, every next hour – 12 USD per hour
- Horseback riding – 12 USD for 2 hours, every next hour – 12 USD
Costs of accommodation for accompanying staff:
- For a tourist group consisting of up to 4 clients – 2 accompanying members will have 50% discount
- For a tourist group consisting of 5 clients and more – 2 accompanying members are FOC (If the accompanying staff consists of more than 2 people – the rest of them will have 50% discount)
- “Ak-Sai Travel” yurt camp in 2017 offers 18 living yurts for accommodation (up to 4 pax in a yurt).
- The yurt camp offers a separate dinning yurt decorated with traditional ornaments with 40 seats. The dinning yurt is equipped with wooden tables and benches.
- Each living yurt is decorated in a National style, has electricity, 2 wooden beds and 2 extra cots that can be placed inside if required. Each yurt has a wooden floor, which gives an opportunity to walk without shoes or in felt slippers (also supplied in each yurt)
- Yurts are heated by an oven (twice a day)
- Each sleeping place has a matrass, linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
- There are 4 toilets (2 of them of European style) at the territory of the camp, 5 water tabs and a sauna. A a shower cabin with hot water (by solar system) will be placed in a separate yurt (to protect it from the wind)
- In case of an emergency, yurt camp is equipped with a satellite phone.