“AK-SAI TRAVEL” yurt camp at Son-Kul lake
Working period from 1st of June till 30th of September 2020
Ak-Sai Yurt Camp at Son Kul LakeSon-Kul yurt camp is located at the southern shore of Son-Kul Lake. Song-Kul is an alpine lake located in the Tian-Shan Mountain Range at the altitude of 3016m.
The surroundings of Son-Kul Lake are completely virgin. The most surprising fact is that you will never see a tree or even a shrub around the lake area, but there is a lot of grass. No wonder, that Son Kul meadows has been used as summer pastures by nomads for grazing their cattle – herds of horses and yaks, flocks of sheep and goats.
There are 40 yurts for accommodation in the camp, 3 dining yurts and a bar. In addition to the national cuisine we offer European cuisine and vegetarian menu. Inside of the yurts there are: beds with warm blankets and sleeping bags, sleepers, chest for your luggage, and traditional stove to make yurt warm and cozy. The yurt floor is covered with traditional felt rugs, which are called “shyrdaks”.
- “Ak-Sai Travel” yurt camp offers 40 living yurts for accommodation (up to 4 pax in a yurt).
- Yurt camp will have 3 separate dinning yurts, decorated in National style, up to 72 pax seated at once. Dinning yurts will be equipped with wooden tables and benches.
- Each living yurt is decorated in a National style, has electricity, 2 wooden beds, if required 2 extra cots can be placed. Each yurt has a wooden floor, which gives an opportunity to walk without shoes or in felt slippers (also supplied in each yurt)
- Yurts are heated by an oven (twice a day)
- Each sleeping place has a matrass, linen, a pillow, a blanket and a SLEEPING BAG.
- There are 10 toilets of European style on the territory of a yurt camp, 7 shower cabins with hot water, 5 water tabs.
- In case of an emergency, yurt camp is equipped with a satellite phone.
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 4 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 35 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 45 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 55 USD per pax per night
Cost of an accommodation for the clients (up to 2 pax in a yurt):
- Accommodation with breakfast – 50 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 70 USD per pax per night
Cost of single accommodation in a yurt:
- Accommodation with breakfast – 60 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner – 70 USD per pax per night
- Accommodation with 3-time meal – 80 USD per pax per night
Minimal package – accommodation with breakfast
- Lunch or dinner without accommodation – 20 USD per person
- Rent of a bike – 12 USD for 2 hours, every next hour – 12 USD per hour
- Horseback riding – 12 USD for 2 hours, every next hour – 12 USD
Booking conditions and cancellation policy:
- Please send booking requests to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking requests are not accepted by telephone nor by oral form.
- In case there are specific requirements in the group (e.g. vegetarians), please indicate it during your reservation.
- Vouchers should be obtained and paid in our office in Bishkek in advance. Groups without showing vouchers at a yurt camp will not be accepted.
- Cancellation fee during 3 days before check in – without penalties
- Cancellation fee in less than 3 days, customer has to pay 50% from the total cost of a voucher.
- If more than 1 day accommodation, the full amount for the 1st night including meals.