Ak-Sai Travel company!
Ak-Sai Travel is a fully licensed private tour company located in Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan). It has been working in the tourism market of Kyrgyzstan since 1998 and won the reward of “The best tour company” at Kyrgyz Tourism Awards several times for the last 4 years.
In fact, all those features that Kyrgyzstan offers to the regular curious tourist appeared as a combination of the different things such as nomadic life style, breath-taking views, incredible unspoiled nature, ancient monuments, tasty cuisine and famous hospitality of people of the Central Asia. We combined all this in our sufficiently advanced programs that we hope will continue attract attention of tourists to this untouched by the “massive tourism” place.
The main activity of Ak-Sai Travel is organization of different tours for both groups and individuals in Kyrgyzstan as well as in Kazakhstan.
We specialize in customized tours such as:
- Exciting tours along the Great Silk Road;
- Mountaineering and Alpinism;
- Horse back riding tours;
- Heli-skiing and ski tours;
- Combined tours
- Mountain biking tours;
- Jeep tours;
- Botanical tours;
- Helicopter excursions.
- MICE and air ticket realization.
Our partners are leading tour operators all over the world. Our service used by the diplomatic missions, non-governmental and international organizations, large corporations and famous businessmen. Ak-Sai Travel is an active participant of the annual international travel fairs and conferences to exchange experience and involve new partners into conversation. Starting from 2001, our company is a member of the Kyrgyz Association of Tour Operators (KATO) in status of which takes part at the official events to help dialog between government and tour business entities. Also, we are a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic. There are several more international organization we are members of that we want to mention – IATA (International Air Transport Association) and ATTA (Adventure Travel Trade Association. Ak-Sai Travel signed UNWTO’s World Code of Ethics, won the status of the “Best tour operator” at Kyrgyz Tourism Awards in 2017 and 2019 and was rewarded by the Honorary Diploma from the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Ak-Sai Travel holds and promotes politic of the sustainable tourism, so we pay the great attention of conducting trainings to improve qualification of our staff (managers, guide, drivers, cooks), ecological campaigns of cleaning glaciers from the trash, as well as a long term project “Travel, Discover, Help” that is oriented to support children from orphanages not only financially, but taking active part at their lives.
Always at your service – Ak-Sai Travel team!
- Yurt glampings on Son Kul lake, at Tash Rabat and Karkyra valley.
- 22 tent camps and settled infrastructure along 3 professionally developed trekking routes.
- Base camps with proper infrastructure to organize alpinist expeditions under peaks Lenin (Chon Alay district of Osh valley) and Khan Tengri (Ak-Suu district of Issyk Kul valley), as well as at Rutzek Hut station in Ala Archa Natural park.
- Center of advanced training of personnel.
- Outdoor center Red Fox (renting and selling mountain equipment and clothes).
- Positive image and international tourism recognition.
- Active participation in forming tourism politic of Kyrgyzstan.
- Social responsibility (Travel, Discover, Help project).
- Work with local population to save ecology of Kyrgyzstan (ecological projects, personal examples of the work)
- Popularization of health lifestyle among the population (conducting annual marathon Tian Shan Trail Race, Lenin Race Sky Marathon and others).
Own car park:
Transport is a very important element of every tour. Ak Sai Travel offers the best cars from its own car park to conduct tours in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. The advantage of our company is the big experience in arranging different types of travel as well as verified database of drivers to provide best vehicles for our customers.
At your service:
- Buses 35-50 seats;
- Minibuses «Mercedes Sprinter» 18 seats;
- Toyota Sequoia (4×4), 4WD
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 (2019 year released)
- VIP type of cars.
- Kyrgyz Association of Tour Operators (KATO)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic
- International Business Council (IBC)
- Rotary Club
- Association of tour operators of Lenin Peak
- Association of the tourist cluster of the Almaty region – “Alma Tau”
- UNWTO’s World Code of Ethics signer
- Council of cooperation of Turkic Speaking States
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Travel, Discover, Help. Ak-Sai Travel started long-term project “Travel, Discover, Help” in 2016, that helps orphanages not only financially, but with special sport-educational program. 1 USD from each paid day of tourist travel in Kyrgyzstan goes to this program. We organize trips for children all year around using all our resources (transportation, yurt or tent camps in Karkara, Son Kul and Tash Rabat, professional guides as volunteers as well as office managers). Our main goal – to grant knowledge and skills to children that will be useful in the future life. We want them to learn more about their country and be proud of it, and maybe to motivate to bind their lives with tourism. As you know, several touristic professions don’t require long and expensive training that is a good opportunity for kids to get profession. We are sure that our project 100% useful and promise to ourselves to keep going.
Center of advanced training of personnel. Annually, our company conducts advanced training of personal growth of staff for its own cultural and trekking guides, drivers, chiefs of camps, cooks, porters and office managers to improve provided service. All trainings conduct separately to each group of suppliers taking into consideration specifications of the work they do. Trainings contain themes about how tours needs to be organized (standards and demands), how to behave yourself and hold conversation with tourists, how itineraries need to be built, time-management, ethic of work, relationships with other suppliers, sales, oratory etc. 90% of our guides (especially trekking guides) pass first aid training every 2 years to hold international certificate up to date.
Guide-interpreter training courses. Most of the touristic spheres in Kyrgyzstan are seasonal, that born lack of personnel among touristic suppliers. There is a kind of “stream” of staff which means that our guides, cooks, drivers, resort’s and camp’s staff operate actively 3-4 months a year, and then try to find constant work. Tour operators miss personnel every season, always search on the market for the new employees or retrain staff they have. Ak-Sai Travel company understand this problem and found the way to solve it by starting its own guide-interpreter training courses in 2014. Training system is quite strict, final certificate get those who passed all exams successfully. Currently, we managed to graduate enough guides-interpreters to cover touristic demands of our company and other tour agencies of Kyrgyzstan.
Ecological campaigns. Our company organize ecological campaigns of cleaning glaciers of Kyrgyzstan as well as cleaning popular mountain trekking routes. The biggest events are cleaning of the glacier under Lenin peak, glaciers Dikii (Wild) and Ujnyi (South), also Ak-Sai glacier. It is important that our office managers, guides, porters and camps staff always take part at the ecological campaigns. There was a cleaning campaign on the way from Karakol canyon to Ala Kol lake. Preserving Kyrgyzstan environment is one of the most important aspect of politic of Ak-Sai Travel as a tour operator.
As a Nomad on the Great Silk Road – it is a unique network of glampings in a shape of yurt camps with advanced level of comfort (private shower and toilets in each yurt) with the united standard of service and centralized control that comes under the brand “As a Nomad” and located in the most popular and authentic corners of Kyrgyzstan. “As a Nomad” glampings are modern lifestyle and comfort that holds an origin atmosphere of nomadic culture and offers to it guests unique experience of combination of luxury and authenticity.
Goals of the project:
- Create infrastructure to welcome tourists in the countryside.
- Create additional working places at the deep countryside of Kyrgyzstan.
- Support of the socially vulnerable groups of the population, especially women and youth by the way of providing working places in glampings. Developing different demonstrational shows for tourists.
- Preserve the culture and traditions of Kyrgyz people as nomads.