AK SAI TRAVEL COMPANY
Ak-Sai Travel is a fully licensed private tour company located in Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan). It has been working in the tourism market of Kyrgyzstan since 1998 and won the reward of “The best tour company” at Kyrgyz Tourism Awards several times (the last one was in 2019).
In fact, all those features that Kyrgyzstan offers to the regular curious tourist appeared as a combination of the different things such as nomadic life style, breath-taking views, incredible unspoiled nature, ancient monuments, tasty cuisine and famous hospitality of people of the Central Asia. We combined all this in our sufficiently advanced programs that we hope will continue attract attention of tourists to this untouched by the “massive tourism” place.
The main activity of Ak-Sai Travel is organization of different tours for both groups and individuals in Kyrgyzstan as well as in Kazakhstan.
We specialize in customized tours such as:
- Exciting tours along the Great Silk Road;
- Mountaineering and Alpinism;
- Horse back riding tours;
- Heli-skiing and ski tours;
- Combined tours
- Mountain biking tours;
- Jeep tours;
- Botanical tours;
- Helicopter excursions.
Successful trip to Kyrgyzstan requires knowledges of the area and some experience more then anywhere else in Central Asia. That’s why experts of our company will consult you to optimize your time and budget to plan your vacations in Kyrgyzstan correctly. Later you will be escorted by our professional guides that was selected by us for their experience in travel and wide knowledges about different aspects of culture and nature of Kyrgyzstan. They (guides) will take care of your plan of trip to work properly during your stay in our country, will share with information in sphere of history, culture, geography and interesting facts about one of the less explored touristic destination in the world.
We will do our best to maintain your trust as all programs were developed by us to share with incredible travel experience.
Own car park
Transport is a very important element of every tour. Ak Sai Travel offers the best cars from its own car park. The advantage of our company is that we have a lot of experience in arranging transport for different type of tours and events and thus we can provide the best service for our tourists.
At your service:
- Buses 35-50 seats;
- Minibuses «Mercedes Sprinter» 18 seats;
- Toyota Sequoia (4×4), 4WD
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 (2019 year released)
- VIP type cars.
Own tent and yurt camps
Our company owns its several comfortable base camps with all the facilities in Kyrgyzstan:
- Base camp at Achik-Tash (Lenin peak – 7134 m.)
- Base camp at South Inylchek glacier (Khan-Tengri peak – 7010 m and Pobeda peak – 7439 m.)
- Base camp at Karkara valley (for adventure tours we organize helicopter flights on a glacier with stunning views)
- Base camp at Karavshin gorge
- Several camps for trekking tours on Terskey Ala-Too range and as well as trekking tours to the foot of Khan-Tengri peak.
Besides the tent camp Ak Sai Travel set own yurt camps at Son-Kul lake and Tash Rabat with comfortable beds, shower, toilets and dinning yurt.
- Our partners are the leading travel companies from around the world. Our services are used by diplomatic missions, non-governmental and international organizations, major corporations and prominent businessmen.
- «Ak-Sai Travel» Company is an active participant of the annual international tourism exhibitions and conferences that exchanges experience and attracts new partners for cooperation.
- Since 2001, the «Ak-Sai Travel» Company is an active member of the Kyrgyz Association of Tour Operators (KATO), which is involved in all the official events to help the dialogue between state and subjects of tourist industry.
- «Ak-Sai Travel» Company is a member of the Chamber of Commerce of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- As a joint Kyrgyz-Russian company, «Ak-Sai Travel» Company is a member of the Association of Guilds of Compatriots (AGS), whose purpose is the development of partnerships between commercial entities of the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic.
- «Ak-Sai Travel» Company is the main organizer of the stand under the brand of Silk Road Destinations at International Tourism Fairs. Under this brand, we join with our colleagues and partners from Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, and Mongolia, to offer joint tours along the Great Silk Road.
- “Ak-Sai Travel” Company is also a member of the International Associations like IATA (International Air Transport Association), ATTA (Adventure Travel Trade Association), and World of DMC’s (Destination Marketing Companies).
- In 2016 we signed ethic codex of UNWTO and now actively support developing tourism along the Great Silk Road.
Ak Sai Travel takes an active part in developing active tourism and protecting the nature of Kyrgyzstan. For the past several years we took part in several ecological campaigns and started 2 projects targeting at developing active vacation among the citizens of Kyrgyzstan and helping the children from the orphanages.
The long-termed project of Ak Sai Travel is aimed to help children and teenagers from orphanages. The program of the project helps to:
- Get social and psychological support
- Know more about their motherland by travelling in Kyrgyzstan and spending time in summer camps
- Give them an idea about their future profession
- Inspire them to self-development
Travelling with us you made it possible to organize summer camps, educational trips, sport events and communication and talking clubs for 849 kids and teenagers from orphanages and boarding schools of Chui and Issyk Kul regions of Kyrgyzstan.
More information here
The large-scale campaign to clean up the glacier of Lenin Peak was held in 2015. Joint forces of Ak-Sai Travel, local people and volunteers among trekkers and alpinists worked together to take garbage out from the glacier. It was collected 11 tons of garbage from the planned 8 tons.
In 2016 it was decided to continue ecological actions and the next glacier was Ak-Sai glacier in Ala Archa canyon. Rubbish bins along the way Ala Archa – Ak-Sai waterfall was set, as well as information boards with a map and designation of altitude at the certain part of itinerary. The route was marked for hikers convenience. It was collected 4252 kg of garbage.
In 2017, cleaning actions were carried out along the touristic itinerary from the Karakol canyon to Ala Kul Lake, it was collected 250 kg of garbage. There are 2 more glaciers were cleaned same year: Dikii (Wild) and South Inylchek.
Adventure Mountain Association (AMA) is an organization that has developed a number of training programs for mountaineers.
АМА has a network of clubs and certifying mountaineering schools in Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Egypt, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. Ascents and climbing, ski treks and climbs are a form of active tourism widespread nowadays that with devotion and desire are accessible to all.
АМА specialists have organized a series of courses of climbing, rock, ice climbing and skiing that meet the high standards of the UIAA.
The mission of the AMA is the popularization of mountaineering, the improvement of the security levels of climbing, the environmental protection and its conservation for future generations. The high standards in the field of mountain sports, its observation by amateurs and professionals, and the creation of a mechanism of control over the implementation of these standards, are the instruments for fulfilling that mission.