DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL
Guesthouse has a good location, in a quiet spot overlooking the eastern end of the town, near the main road into, (out of), Naryn. It is in a modernized, refurbished building with good security, can cater for up to 29 people in 12 rooms – and up to 20 more in yurts during the summer months.
– has comfortable wooden beds in every room
– has modern and clean showers
– has clean and modern toilets
– has hot water provided by our own specially installed heaters
– has an emergency electric generator in case of power failure
– has a TV room with a selection of English and Russian language videos, and satellite TV
– has telephone and fax facilities with international dialing
– has a computer with internet access
– provides a menu designed to appeal to Western guests and local dishes are also available
– has sample parking space for cars, minibuses etc.
– has a small, friendly staff
– has additional accommodation in yurts during the summer season.
Rooms: there are 12 rooms:
- Two “Executive” rooms – with en-suite shower and toilet, TV and video. One has a double bed and the other has two twin beds
- One standard room with a double bed
- Four standard rooms with two twin bed
- Five standard rooms with three single beds
In the summer months there are also seven yurts, one with 2 single beds, and the rest with three single beds.
Prices include evening meal and breakfast – and standard rooms are priced based on occupancy, (single occupancy, two or three people occupying a room). Prices in yurts are per person. Children under 5 years – free, children aged 5-15 half price. Discounts are available to organizations with whom we have a contract – frequent or long term guests.
Prices 2018, per room, USD
|Standard (3 person)||27|
|Suite (3 person)||32|
|Accomodation in a yurt||12|
• Outside Parking
• Satellite TV in a TV room
• Shared Bathroom and bathtub
• Windows that may be opened
• Set of furniture