Discover the very center of the Great Silk Road – Samarkand and Bukhara, visit the mausoleum of honored saint and scientist of the Muslims - Akhmed Khodja Yassavi. End up your trip in the land of celestial mountains and nomads – Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyzyl Kum desert.
- Very important Islamic objects for Muslim world in Bukhara and Samarkand.
- City hero – Otrar.
- Mausoleum of Akhmed Khodja Yassavi in Turkestan town.
- Second alpine lake in the world – Issyk Kul Lake.
- Dungan mosque and Orthodox Cathedral in Karakol town.
- Formal capital of Kazakhstan and its features.