Nomad lodge Tamga yurt camp is located on the southern shore of the Issyk Kul lake, between Tamga and Barskoon villages, 150 m from the shore.
Yurt camp features:
- Operating season – from the 1st of May to 20th of October 2022.
- The camp has 14 yurts for accommodation (4 people each), accommodation for 2 people is possible but subject to an additional payment.
- Each yurt has new beds with comfortable mattresses and new linens.
- There are 2 towels per client in every yurt – one for swimming on the beach and the second for the face and hands.
- All yurts are equipped with electricity for 24 hours and it will be possible to recharge phones and cameras at any time.
- Each yurt has carpeted floors so that there is no dampness and tourists can safely walk without shoes.
- All yurts are made of are natural components (wool and wood) without metal.
- The camp offers a separate large dining yurt for 48 people. During the day, it will be possible to drink tea in the dining yurt or just relax
- The camp offers a separate conference yurt for 30 people, where seminars and trainings can be held. The conference yurt is provided free of charge for those living in the camp.
- There is a separate toilet with a shower near each of the yurts; There are 12 toilets with toilets and 12 showers in the territory.