International exhibition in ITB Berlin. Results.
ITB Berlin 2015 is:
– More than 10 000 participants from 180 countries
– More than 175 thousands of visitors
– More than 7000 journalists from more than 90 countries all over the world
– More 60 foreign delegations, who were visitors of exhibition
– More than 6 billion euro turnover of dealsAccording to many experts’ opinion, no other tourist’s exhibition like ITB Berlin expresses the trend in process of international tourism development. All directions and links of tourism product creation were presented there.
We held more than 50 meetings with companies from various countries.
It was a pleasure to meet our partners, who are closely connected with us, as well to meet new ones.
Besides the participation in exhibition as exhibitor, “Ak-Sai Travel” Company held the presentation “Adventure Tourism along the Silk Road” at adventure tourism hall, where we told about the touristic potential of our country and means of tour operating in various directions, not cultural only, but active tours as well, beginning with the alpinism and ending with horseback riding tours. According to the guests’ comments our presentation was interesting and informative, attracted exhibition’s visitors attention to our wonderful country.
One more event that brought us luck, was the triumph in nomination – the best innovated tour around Asia of “Tour with donkeys in Kyrgyzstan”, which was developed jointly with our partner “Diamir” Company.
Go Asia Award adjudged our tour-trek to the first place.
We were glad that we had a chance to demonstrate our progress to the wide range of professionals and take part in this worldwide event.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone is: +996 312 90-16-16