This trekking trip include all highlights of Fann mountains designed for trekkers of all levels of ability, some of whom want a serious challenge. The most challenging and fascinating targets are Chimtarga mountains pass (4750m), giving an incredible high-altitude experience without the need for specialist climbing skills and Big Alo lakes visit which is in our opinion considered as one of the most beautiful lake in Fann mountains. Each of our high-altitude treks is led by a professional alpinist and begins with an acclimatisation period in lower altitude mountains, and thorough training sessions on how to use safety equipment. Donkeys and porters will carry your baggage, leaving you free to enjoy the journey, but you will still have to be physically fit in order to make it to the top.
- Trekking to the Chimtarga Pass (4750m), a challenging and rewarding experience that offers incredible high-altitude views of the surrounding peaks and glaciers.
- Visiting the Big Alo Lake, considered one of the most beautiful lakes in Fann mountains, and admiring its stunning scenery.
- Exploring Tajikistan's capital, Dushanbe, and its iconic landmarks such as the gold Somoni Monument and the world's second-tallest flagpole.
- Trekking over Alauddin pass 3860m and enjoying the picturesque Kulikalon, and Alauddin lakes, as well as the scenic views of the surrounding peaks and glaciers.
- Immersing in the local way of life by exploring the charming Artuch Village and interacting with the locals.