The Fifth International Marathon of KyrgyzstanAugust 20, 2015
Dear sportsmen and runners! We invite you to Fifth Marathon in Kyrgyzstan “Run the Silk Road”. The Marathon will be on the 14th of May 2016 on the northern shore of Issyk Kul lake.
Marathon is not only sport event, but also good possibility to develop international tourism of Kyrgyzstan!
The aims of Marathon:
• Promotion of resort tourism and healthy life-style; motivation of the people for physical exercises and activities.
• Development of international contact in tourism and sport; acquaintances with the best marathoners of Kyrgyzstan.
• Attraction of sportsmen and tourists of neighborhoods and other countries.
• Demonstration the beauty of Kyrgyz nature.
There will be 3 Marathon destinations:
• Full Marathon Distance (42 km and 195 m)
• Half Marathon Distance (21 km and 97.5 m)
• 50 km running
Please kindly pay your attention, Marathon will take place at 1600 meters above sea level.
This sport event isn’t just the part of tour program, it’s also the great opportunity to be introduced the culture and beauty of Kyrgyzstan!
If you are interested in visiting Kyrgyzstan further on, Ak Sai Travel Company offers the following tours:
Welcome to Everyone!
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our phone number: +996 312 90-16-16